Some say puns are the lowest form of humor. We invite those people to stop wining and put a cork in it. Here’s a mélange of wine puns and jokes for those who like their wine sweet and their humor dry…
- Wine puns: always in pour taste.
- Why do I love wine so much? I have my rieslings.
- Wine if you have to. It’s best not to bottle up your emotions.
- You have beer goggles; I prefer wine glasses.
- Be sure to stop and smell the rosés.
- “Waiter, there’s a hair in my wine!” “But of course–that’s because it is fur-mented.”
Wine Jokes for Gifts
Put these on your gift tag the next time you give a bottle of wine as a present. They may groan, but at least you’ll show a sense of humor!
- We both love wine. Grape minds think alike.
- Why have less scato when you can have mo’ scato?
- Why have a mer little when you can have a mer-lot?
- I love you–you’re wine in a million.
Wine Puns for Special Occasions
- Birthdays: You’re so old–poor you! I mean, pour you . . . a glass of this!
- Christmas: It’s the most wine-derful time of the year!
Bottom of the Barrel
- Somehow they knew I wanted champagne. It was chilling.
- Happy Hour is at wine o’ clock.
- I’m not old. I’m aged to perfection. And full bodied.